Location: Yakabod Headquarters – Frederick, MD 21701
Job Type: Full-Time – hybrid in office and remote position
Who We Are:
Yakabod is an enterprise software company that prides ourselves on creating a strong culture forged by our core values of Grace, Integrity, Excellence, Passion, and Consistency. Yakabod was started in 2001 and has continued to experience growth and success as an industry leader. Our software system the YAKABOX, was originally designed and is currently being utilized by the Intelligence Community. We expanded our primary use of the Yakabox platform to create the CISOBOX, which is being used in government and private industry as a secure incident management system. We are located in beautiful downtown Frederick and take pride in our company’s spirit that is best described in our tagline, “Do Stuff That Matters”. Not only are we invested in our employees and our customers, we are heavily invested in our community as well.
We are seeking to hire an experienced B2B enterprise SaaS software marketing professional with a passion for driving customers’ success through technology products. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the strategic growth of multiple software product lines collaborating with the CEO and VP of Business Development.
- Creating and ramping up lead generation and customer engagement activity and promotions in target markets.
- Identifying and implementing systems to automate marketing and lead generation activity.
- Creating, developing, managing and maintaining proprietary lists of target people and organizations for lead generation and other sales and marketing purposes.
- Collaborating with the VP of Business Development to grow pipeline of qualified leads and deliver revenue.
- Collaborating with the team to discover and create messaging including value proposition and competitive messaging.
- Creating marketing, collateral and promotional material to support sales efforts and lead generation activities.
- Collaborating with the VP of BD to identifying industry events and coordinating participation to ensure market engagement and lead generation.
- Collaborating with the VP of BD to support strategic channel partnerships and sales forces.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of creating and implementing B2B lead/demand generation campaigns to engage customers and generate sales leads.
- Strong experience with and knowledge of high-tech B2B SaaS software products including understanding of technology and trends, customer environments and market landscape including competition. Experience with and knowledge of networking, cybersecurity and risk management a plus.
- Strong experience with product marketing including experience creating full range of messaging and collateral to support sales teams and successfully engage customers for B2B enterprise SaaS software.
- Superb writing skills including track record of success with messaging for lead generation and product promotion.
- Strong knowledge and experience with marketing automation software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong collaboration skills including proven experience working with business development, sales and product management to drive revenue growth and sales success.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
Why You Want To Work Here:
We have a strong culture focused on our employee’s success. We only want to hire the best people that resonate with our Core Values and have a strong desire to make an impact at work, at home and in the community. You must be self-motivated, goal driven and team focused to be successful in this position.
Our Amazing Benefits:
Yakabod offers competitive salaries along with employer paid benefits such as:
- 100% Company paid health, dental, life, short term disability, and long term disability
- 401k with employer match
- Profit sharing
- Employee Stock options
- Year-end discretionary bonus
- Flex-time for in office hours and remote work options
- Personal time off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Free downtown Frederick parking
- $1000 Annual Personal Allowance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption reimbursement
- Charitable contributions, and more!
- Hybrid remote/in office position
- Virtual meetings (whenever possible)
- Social distancing and mask requirements in office
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please email email@example.com today!
Yakabod is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our continuing policy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, and/or any other protected characteristics. Yakabod maintains a respectful, welcoming workplace that reflects our belief in the fundamental dignity of all people.